- Why businesses need CRM?
- The flourishing market of CRM software
- Benefits of CRM software
- Ways to make the best use of CRM software
You may not believe it, but businesses do run on relationships! What about customer relationships? What about creating a pool of loyal customers who are less likely to buy from your competitors? Yes, businesses run on strong bond with loyal customers.
But, there are multiple customer dealings and endless customer interactions in a day, making it difficult for businesses to keep track of all interactions. To deal with this challenge, companies are becoming more receptive for customer relationship management (CRM) software.
The flourishing market of CRM software
According to the latest study by Forbes and Brainshark, around 53 percent of big companies are investing in CRM software to establish a profitable relationship with customers. It has emerged as one of the most trusted sales enablement technologies now.
The CRM software market shows signs of further rise. According to an estimate by Gartner, the CRM software market was worth $31.7 billion in 2016, and the figure is expected to surge up to $36.5 billion by the fourth quarter of 2017.
Benefits of CRM software
- Helps businesses keep track of customer requests
- Generates automated acknowledgement for all customer requests
- Helps businesses measure and analyze customer service efforts
- Directs customer requests to the right person for quick response
- All customer support data can be stored at one place
- Ensures 24x7 customer support.
Ways to make the best use of CRM software
With the help of CRM software applications like ZOHO CRM, Salesforce CRM Software, Winds CRM Software, etc., businesses can serve their customers in an impressive manner. But, it’s important that a CRM software is used in the following ways to drive more sales and return on investment.
- Spend less time in data entryDifferent CRM software applications with built-in web forms record lead-related data automatically. This can help customer support executives in focusing more upon turning the leads into sales, than wasting most of the time in reporting lead information manually.
- Know the needs of buyersWhen a CRM software is combined with a marketing automation platform, sales professionals can get pre-sales metrics for better understanding of buyer’s needs. This can help them in closing more deals with customers.
- Use analytics for strategy buildingCRM software is not just used for collecting customer information, but it can also help businesses in tracking sales performance. It can be used as an advanced reporting tool to get sales cycle report, revenue report, etc.
- Build better connect with customersCRM software should be used by companies for building better relationships with customers. They should go for top CRM software applications that provide deeper insight into customer profiles, their needs and interests, purchase history, communication logs, etc.
So, it’s time to say goodbye to the traditional methods of closing deals, and adopt those CRM software applications that help in faster sales development.