The Dell Networking C9010 network director is a next generation, multi-rate capable modular switching platform designed as the core/aggregation for medium to large enterprise campus and mid-market data center networks. The C9010 is the first platform delivering on the Dell unified enterprise network architecture, ushering in a new way to design and manage networks when used in conjunction with the C1048P rapid access node.
- VRF-lite enables sharing of networking infrastructure and provides L3 traffic isolation across tenants.
- Up to 60 40GbE QSFP+ ports.
- Up to 248 10GbE ports (240 SFP+ or 10GBASE-T ports plus eight SFP+ ports on two RPMs).
- Enhanced automation capabilities (puppet agent, REST API extensions).
- Removable chassis mid-walls for future support of fullwidth modules.
- Tool-less mounting and optional ReadyRails port extenders stack up to eight units high.
- High-performance SDN/OpenFlow 1.3 enabled with ability to inter-operate with industry standard Open- Flow controllers.
- 10 slot, includes 1x RPM, 1x AC PSU, 3x Fan.