The HP FlexFabric 11900 Switch Series is a high-performance data center aggregation switch
that provides line-rate, high-density 10GbE and 40GbE connectivity, designed for cost-effective
end-of-row and small core deployments. With latency as low as 3 µs, the FlexFabric 11900
Switch Series can scale up to 384 1/10GbE, 192 1/10GBASE-T, or 64 40GbE ports. Each switch
delivers up to 7.7 Tb/s switching capacity and 5.8 Bp/s forwarding throughput. A broad variety
of interface options is available, including 1/10GbE, 1/10GBASE-T, and 40GbE.
Ready for software-defined networking (SDN), the FlexFabric 11900 Switch Series supports full
L2 and L3 features, including advanced features such as transparent interconnection of lots of
links (TRILL) and intelligent resilient framework (IRF), which provides the ability to build large,
resilient switching fabrics. The switch series also supports fully redundant and hot-swappable
components to complement its other enterprise-class capabilities.
- High-performance CLOS-based switching architecture
- Large L2 scaling with TRILL and HP IRF
- Feature-rich routing with IPv4/IPv6, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), and quality of
- Enhanced modularity with control and data plane separation
- High 10GbE and 40GbE densities; 100GbE readiness across the 7.7 Tb/s switch fabric