The HPE 12500 Switch Series is a family of powerful, next-generation routing switches with
outstanding capacity and scale for the network core or data center.
Designed for high performance with non-blocking and distributed Clos architecture, these
switches deliver up to 24.3 Tb/s switching capacity and 10.8 Bpps throughput with up to
400 Gb/s per line card slot.
The 12500 switches also have energy-efficiency features that drive down operational expenses
and are ideal for organizations contemplating large-scale data center consolidations, business
continuity and disaster recovery sites, metropolitan area network deployments, and other
applications requiring a robust, reliable, and highly available switching platform.
- Optimized for data centers with extensive virtualization and convergence features
- Broad interface options from 1G to 100G scaling up to 24.3 Tb/s switching capacity
- SDN ready with OpenFlow 1.3 support
- Large Layer 2 and Layer 3 tables to support large scale deployments
- Fully redundant architecture with hot swappable components