The Cisco Meraki MS220 brings the benefits of the cloud to networks of all sizes: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, with lower operational cost for campus and branch deployments. Cisco Meraki access switching is available in both Layer 2 and powerful Layer 3 models. Mission-critical features- like deep, Layer 7 application visibility, network topology, virtual stacking, QoS for business critical applications, 802.1X access control, and more- are present in all models.
Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- True zero-touch provisioning.
- Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management.
- Receive email alerts or SMS messages whenever there’s a problem at a remote site.
- Troubleshoot problems remotely, e.g., find which port has a bad cable attached.