The Juniper Networks EX4550 line of Ethernet switches delivers scalable, high-performance platforms for supporting highdensity 10 gigabit per second (Gpbs) data center top-of-rack as well as data center, campus, and service provider aggregation deployments. The EX4550 supports Juniper Networks’ unique Virtual Chassis technology, which enables up to 10 interconnected switches to operate as a single, logical device with a single IP address. Virtual Chassis technology enables enterprises to separate physical topology from logical groupings of endpoints and, as a result, provides efficient resource utilization. The EX4550 can participate in the same Virtual Chassis configuration with any combination of Juniper Networks EX4200 and EX4500 Ethernet Switches, delivering highly flexible and scalable configuration options for campus and data center deployments.
- 10GbE Data Center Bridging and I/O Convergence Deployments.
- LCD status display.
- Access control lists (ACLs): Allow and deny.
- Multicast (Internet Group Management Protocol v1/v2/v3 snooping).
- Dual hot-swappable load sharing AC and DC power supplies.
- Versatile two- and four-post mounting options for 19-in server rack or datacom rack.
- Class of service (CoS) on L3 VLAN.
- Policer mark down action.
- Label-switching router (LSR) and label edge router (LER) functionality.