Scope of Services: The website and our services are built to serve as a reference guide to potential customers of enterprise class IT products, software applications and services, and showcases the features, functionalities and offerings of various information technology brands (Hardware, Software and Technical Services) as per the publically available information available by respective providers, vendors and manufacturers. It also provides a mechanism for prospective users to interact with our team to reach a better purchasing decision, as well as giving them a platform to interact in discussion boards and posting reviews.
With the above scope, Techpillar (The provider of these services through the website or physically) irrevocably declares that all users of its website and services are aware of, and in complete understanding of the below disclaimers. Usage of the site and our services implies a complete and irrevocable acceptance of the below.
- Techpillar absolves itself of consequences of any errors, deviations in included product related information including but not limited to warranty, licensing etc, content inaccuracies, vendor company information (Including business authorization, fair business practices and compliance with statutory regulations in the country where they are located), pricing and any related information. The information on the site would be textual, or in any form of multimedia, and is the copyright of either Techpillar or individual vendors and product manufacturers.
- Techpillar assumes no liability for any actions and subsequent consequences, and does not assume any liability related to products and services listed on website at any stage, either in part or whole. It also is not liable for any exclusion of implied on products and services shown on the website, or for any deviations from the warranty agreement by the manufacturers and vendors. No claim for direction, compensation or mediation would be entertained at any stage, and Techpillar would not be party to any claims and lawsuits arising out of such. The usage of the site implies an irrevocable understanding and acceptance of this entire legal disclaimer.
- Techpillar is not a party to any legal dispute, financial insolvency, patent dispute, tax evasion or any regulatory action that has been imposed on either a manufacturer or a vendor of the product, software and services that have been showcased on the site. Under no circumstances would Techpillar be considered a “Third-Party” to any claims made as a consequence to purchase decisions made after using our site, and absolves itself of any such actions and consequences, direct, indirect or imposed. Usage of the site indicates an acceptance of this and all of the mentioned clauses.
- All products and technology services showcased on the site are proprietary to their individual manufacturers solely as declared by them, and sold by authorized vendors or their respective partners solely. No claim whatsoever would be entertained by Techpillarfor any deviation or infringement of intellectual rights by the manufacturers, vendors or by customers who have purchased the product and acted in a manner which violates the agreement.
- Techpillar or its affiliates at no stage would be responsible for the cause and consequences of any purchasing decision made either by an individual or a firm, based on the reference material that they have viewed on the website, or by a suggestion that has been made from our support team. The site is solely meant to a be a reference guide and in no way should be seen as an endorsement of a particular product or service or a vendor, and Techpillarwould not be legally responsible for any purchasing decisions and subsequent actions or communication between the Customer(s) and the Vendor(s) and the Manufacturer(s).
- Techpillar would not be responsible for any variations in the product or service features mentioned on website, or for any inclusions and exclusions that it might be unaware of. The listings of products and services on the site are not intended to be comprehensive and should be interpreted to contain the information procured from us at the stage of publication.
- Techpillar and/or its affiliates make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products hardware and features, services and related graphics contained on the site for any purpose.
- Techpillar reserves its right to alter/modify/remove/update the information on the site at any stage, and no claim on information depicted in the past would be binding on us, apart from all of the above disclaimers. The information is solely for reference, and we suggest using the services of a respective product hardware/software provider or professional consultant for appropriate guidance, without solely relying on the suggestions and information that we provide.
- Techpillar would not also be legally responsible for any purchasing decision made by users based on third-party advertisements shown on the site, and any legal claims based on such actions.
- The Community forums, Articles section and Review section of the website is for users to interact and Techpillar affirms that it’s in no way responsible for the accuracy of any individual communication as such, apart from any form of exchange of information done outside the site, where the initial contact details have been made in any of the interaction forums.
The Above clauses apply to all users viewing the site, irrespective of their individual geographies and legal status. All legal claims or actions would solely be based on the decision of the Court in New Delhi, India irrespective of the actual location of the manufacturer, vendor or usage of the website. Any legal claims and correspondence should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above clauses: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no circumstance shall Techpillar, its associates, business partners and affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damage claims and lawsuits whatsoever without limitation;-where the damage was due to loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the usage of information on our site or performance of the site or our services, or the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related information obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of the usage of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the company or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.