The VM-Series combines next-generation firewall security and advanced threat prevention to protect your virtualized environments from advanced cyberthreats. The VM-Series natively analyzes all traffic in a single pass to determine the application identity, the content within, and the user identity.
These core elements of your business can then be used as integral components of your security policy, enabling you to improve your security efficacy through a positive control model and reduce your incident response time though complete visibility into applications across all ports.
- Delivers complete next-generation firewall security and advanced threat prevention to private, public and hybrid cloud computing environments.
- Supports a wide range of hypervisor and orchestration environments, including: VMware NSX, ESXi, vCloud Air, Microsoft Azure and Hyper-V Citrix
- NetScaler SDX, Amazon Web Services and KVM with optional support for the OpenStack plugin.
- Identifies and controls applications within your virtualized environments, limits access based on users, and prevents known and unknown threats.
- Enforces segmentation of applications and data to strengthen security and maintain compliance.
- Streamlines policy updates so that security keeps pace with the rate of change within your private, public or hybrid cloud.
- Integration with a wide range of user repositories, such as Microsoft® Active Directory®, LDAP and Microsoft Exchange.