DefensePro is a real-time, behavioral based attack mitigation device that protects your infrastructure against network & application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation, malware spread, network anomalies, information theft and other emerging cyber-attacks. Radware's DefensePro a real-time, behavioral based attack mitigation device that protects your infrastructure against network and application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation, malware spread, network anomalies, information theft and other emerging cyber-attacks.
DefensePro provides world-class security including distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack mitigation and SSL-based protection to fully protect applications and networks against known and emerging network security threats such denial of service attacks, DDoS attacks, Internet pipe saturation, attacks on login pages, attacks behind CDNs, and SSL-based flood attacks with.
- DefensePro includes a comprehensive set of four essential security modules – anti-DDoS, network behavioral analysis (NBA), intrusion prevention system (IPS) and SSL attack protection (DefenseSSL).
- It employs multiple detection and mitigation modules including adaptive behavioral analysis, challenge response technologies and signature detection.
- Compared to stand-alone solutions, the synergy of multiple security modules on a single, hardware-accelerated platform enables more effective protection against attackers.
- DefensePro consists of patent protected, adaptive, behavioral-based real-time signature technology that detects and mitigates emerging network attacks, zero-minute, DoS/DDoS, application misuse attacks, network scanning and malware spread.
- It eliminates the need for human intervention and does not block legitimate user traffic.
- The DefensePro-x02 series offers software throughput upgrades from 100 to 200, and 500 Mbps. The DefensePro-x20 allows software throughput upgrades from 600 Mbps to 1 Gbps and 3 Gbps.