Enhanced collaboration with clients and customers helps businesses in achieving higher productivity and better performance. Video conferencing solutions can also facilitate growing businesses in reaching out to their prospective customers and clients with just a simple video conference call. Ensuring the ease in collaboration for its users, Polycom has come up with the advanced RealPresence Group Series.
What is Polycom RealPresence Group Series?
The Polycom RealPresence Group Series helps in enterprise-grade video and voice collaboration. It accelerates decision making with outstanding video collaboration experiences. It shares content up to 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second in the form of video clips, medical diagrams, and CAD animations. It makes content sharing easier with the HDMI or VGA connections. For enhanced audio and video experience, this series provides all advanced features.
Polycom RealPresence Group Series Products
Popular Polycom RealPresence Group Series products are Group 500, Group 310 and Group 700. These products ensure enterprise-grade collaboration experience for accelerated decision making. They bring geographically dispersed teams together to improve productivity and efficiency. These are next-generation collaboration tools, which help in deep integration with Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync. Further, these provide the Polycom SmartPairing feature, so people can use their own mobile devices for attending a video conference call.
What These Versions Can Do?
- Ensures high-performance video collaboration into larger rooms
- One touch dial feature from the integrated calendar makes it easy to use
- Ensures great collaboration experience with participants sharing content easily
- Helps in excellent audio, video and content sharing with high-performance architecture
- Integrated with Polycom SoundStructure for audio clarity in large meeting rooms
- Built-in interoperability for unrestricted access to popular cloud video services
- Allows users to host calls with mobile and desktop users, with the optional 8-way HD multipoint.
- Makes video collaboration possible in huddle rooms and personal workspaces
- Video conference performance optimized for smaller rooms
- Compact design and simple installation
- Easy to use with one-touch dial from the integrated calendar and the Skype for Business interface
- Customized camera options
- Built-in interoperability for popular cloud-based video services.
- One touch dial feature from the integrated calendar and the Skype for Business interface
- Flexible and interactive content collaboration
- High-performance content and video quality
- Simple installation and easy to use
- Flexible camera and accessory option
- Built-in interoperability with quality in-room collaboration experience.
What These Versions are Ideal For?
While Polycom RealPresence Group 500 is ideal for group conferences, Polycom RealPresence Group 310 provides affordable video conference solution for personal workspaces and huddle rooms.