MiVoice Conference Phone is perfect for businesses of any size; for it easily addresses the needs of a wide variety of meeting spaces - from the personal office to the Executive Boardroom. The MiVoice Conference Phone was designed from the ground up to provide users with an exceptional audio conference phone experience.these are combined with seamless 360-degree sound pickup from an array of 16 microphones positioned around the Phone, the MiVoice Conference Phone delivers superior audio performance that makes conference calls as productive as being in the same room.
- Wideband Audio (22kHz) provides a larger audio dynamic range that matches human speech and hearing to provide a cleaner, crisper sound experience.
- Beamforming Technology provides smooth, seamless transition between microphones and focuses microphones on the active speaker without needing to boost microphone gain, virtually eliminating background noise / side conversations from impacting the far end audio experience.
- Array of 16 microphones embedded around the phone provides 360 sound pickup from up to 12 feet away minimizing the need for external microphones for most meeting room deployments.
- Speaker designed for enhanced playback clarity and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference.
- Tight integration with Mitel communications and collaboration solutions, helps maximize your ROI with your Mitel UCC investment.
- Embedded applications, such as WebEx and Join.me clients provides quick & easy access to cloud-based collaboration services – including the ability to support tablet driven presentations in the meeting room.
- Embedded web browser provides users with access to other cloud-based services, such as Gmail and Exchange Web, for personal contact dialing and chat functions directly via the MiVoice Conference Phone.
- Simply deployment to access embedded collaboration capabilities - connect the phone via a HDMI cable to a hi-definition display / projector.
- Loaded with high-end solution sound & functionality with the price point of traditional mid-range audio conference phone.