The ShoreTel Connect Voice Switch ST50A is a voice switch that supports up to 50 IP phones, 4 loop start trunks, 4 analog extension ports and power fail transfer. The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST50A supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
Highly reliable and intelligent, these switches unify communications across multiple enterprise locations, supporting IP phones, analog devices, and a variety of trunk interfaces. ShoreTel ST Voice Switches manage ShoreTel IP phones and analog lines, as well as PSTN and ITSP trunks.
- 2 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 4 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9 for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- SIP trunking and extension support