The Cisco telepresence MCU MSE 8510 Series comes under the Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8000 series which is a high-definition multimedia conferencing bridge that delivers superior video and voice with an easy-to-use and it is a versatile management interface. It mainly compatible with all major vendor's endpoints and maintains the capacity and performance in every configuration , delivering the best experience for each participant every time.
Cisco Telepresence MCU MSE 8510 is a flexible and highly scalable conferencing bridge with a versatile and easy-to-handle management interface. Cisco Telepresence MCU is WebEX enabled tool that allows customers to enjoy fully integrated , scalable conferencing involving callers from WebEx clients and telepresence endpoints. The benefits and features of Cisco Telepresence MCU MSE 8510 are as follows :-
- It has a comprehensive wideband audio support.
- Compatibility with all major vendors endpoint.
- It is supported by full-definition (HD) 1080p , HD 720p or 80-port standard definition (SD).
- Integration with Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS).
- High-speed backplane to create multi-blade multipoint control units (MCUs).
- Up to 60 HD 1080p video ports in a multi-blade MCU.
- It supported for the transition from SD to HD using the technology of ClearVision.
- Fully interoperability with ISDN networks using Cisco or third party ISDN gateways.
- It is built-in conference scheduling and reservation.