Cisco Telepresence Server helps in providing the high -quality , standard -based video conferencing solution for mobile , desktop and room-systems. It mainly brings the multiparty video to unified communication deployments with flexible audio , video and content -sharing capabilities. Cisco telepresence Server works with small to large enterprises to offer cost-efficient conferencing by Cisco Telepresence Conductor. The benefits of Cisco Telepresence Server are as follows :-
- It is a highly scalable and cost-efficient conferencing.
- Flexible layouts , and views optimized for the capabilities of each devices.
- It supports single and multiscreen standard-based telepresence system.
- Up to full HD transcoding for both video and content is supported for every participants.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption is supported.
- Cisco Telepresence Universal port technology is supported.
Cisco Telepresence Server 8 Cores means it requires 8 physical CPU cores (preferably with hyperthreading enabled). The telerpresence Server on Virtual Machine must have exclusive access to all processing capacity provided by these physical cores , even when hyperthreading is enabled.
Conferencing Capacity on Various platforms by 8-Core Virtual Machine:-
|Service Level||8-Core Virtual Machine|
|480p 30 0r 360p30||20|
|3 Screens 720p30 ||3|
|3 Screens 1080p 30 ||1|
|3 Screens 720p30 or 1080p30||2|