Huawei VP9630 is the first MCU in the industry to support up yo
1080p60 universal transcoding. It is an integrated MCU with the highest
capacity in the industry , flexible port utilization and high
scalability. VP9630 delivers the users an ultimate videoconferencing
experience. It mainly supports H.264 High profile which saves bandwidth
by 50%. Its AAC-LD allows CD-quality audio effect and three-channel
which provides sound localization. It has an intelligent transcoding for
content sharing across different types of devices. Some of the features
of VP 9630 MCU are as follows :-
- It supports multilevel cascading , multi-channel cascading and conference recording.
- It maximises resource utilization and improves ROI by flexible resource allocation.
- SOAP-based API for integration with third party system.
- Multiple methods for conference initiation , such as Huawei SiteCallTM , Ad-hoc , and we-based scheduling.
- It has a multi-level hot spare.
- H.264 SVC and SEC 3.0 ensures smooth video conferences even if the packet loss is up to 20%.
The specifications of VP9630 are as follows :-
Ports :- Up to 12 x HD 1080p60 ports in CP = 24 x HD 1080p30 ports in
CP = 48 x HD 720p30 ports in CP = 96 x 4CIF ports in CP
- VOIP ports :- Quantity same as that of 1080p30 ports
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||86.1 mn x 442 mm x 450 mm , 2u |
- AC input :100 V to 240 V , 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Max. Power Consumption : 400 W
|Hot Spare||MCU , power , media board , network interface and chipset|