Huawei VP9650 is the first MCU in the industry to support up yo
1080p60 universal transcoding. It is an integrated MCU with the highest
capacity in the industry , flexible port utilization and high
scalability. VP9650 delivers the users an ultimate videoconferencing
experience. It mainly supports H.264 High profile which saves bandwidth
by 50%. Its AAC-LD allows CD-quality audio effect and three-channel
which provides sound localization. It has an intelligent transcoding for
content sharing across different types of devices. Some of the features
of VP 9650 MCU are as follows :-
- It supports multilevel cascading , multi-channel cascading and conference recording.
- It maximises resource utilization and improves ROI by flexible resource allocation.
- SOAP-based API for integration with third party system.
- Multiple methods for conference initiation , such as Huawei SiteCallTM , Ad-hoc , and we-based scheduling.
- It has a multi-level hot spare.
- H.264 SVC and SEC 3.0 ensures smooth video conferences even if the packet loss is up to 20%.
The specifications of VP9650 are as follows :-
Ports :- Up to 36 x HD 1080p60 ports in CP = 72 x HD 1080p30 ports in
CP = 144 x HD 720p30 ports in CP = 288 x 4CIF ports in CP
- VOIP ports :- Quantity same as that of 1080p30 ports
- ISDN :- Up to 64 x PRI or 192 x 3BRI (384k) ISDN access
- RSE-M :- Up to 30 way 1080p60 recordings, up to 10 way 720p live streams , up to 2,000 viewers
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||219.5 mm x 436 mm x 420 mm , 5U|
- AC input :100 V to 240 V , 50 Hz/60 Hz
- DC input : -48 V to -60 V
- Max. Power Consumption : 1,100 W
|Hot Spare||MCU , power , media board , network interface and chipset|