Huawei VP9660 is the first MCU in the industry to support up yo 1080p60 universal transcoding. It is an integrated MCU with the highest capacity in the industry , flexible port utilization and high scalability. VP9660 delivers the users an ultimate videoconferencing experience. It mainly supports H.264 High profile which saves bandwidth by 50%. Its AAC-LD allows CD-quality audio effect and three-channel which provides sound localization. It has an intelligent transcoding for content sharing across different types of devices. Some of the features of VP 9660 MCU are as follows :-
- It supports multilevel cascading , multi-channel cascading and conference recording.
- It maximises resource utilization and improves ROI by flexible resource allocation.
- SOAP-based API for integration with third party system.
- Multiple methods for conference initiation , such as Huawei SiteCallTM , Ad-hoc , and we-based scheduling.
- It has a multi-level hot spare.
- H.264 SVC and SEC 3.0 ensures smooth video conferences even if the packet loss is up to 20%.
The specifications of VP9660 are as follows :-
- Flexible Ports :- Up to 96 x HD 1080p60 ports in CP = 192 x HD 1080p30 ports in CP = 384 x HD 720p30 ports in CP = 768 x 4CIF ports in CP
- VOIP ports :- Quantity same as that of 1080p30 ports
- ISDN :- Up to 64 x PRI or 256 x 3BRI (384k) ISDN access
- RSE-M :- Up to 30 way 1080p60 recordings, up to 10 way 720p live streams , up to 2,000 viewers
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||886.2 mn x 436 mm x 420 mm , 20u|
- AC input :100 V to 240 V , 50 Hz/60 Hz
- DC input : -48 V to -60 V
- Max. Power Consumption : 3,000W
|Hot Spare||MCU , power, control board , media board , network interface and chipset|