Vidyo Routers are the important component of video conferencing. Video conferencing experience is incomplete with Vidyo Routers. It uses patented dynamic video adaptation technology to perform transcode-free packet switching over common IP networks. Vidyo Router can support up to 100 simultaneous HD connections. To increase the capacity , Vidyo routers are simply deploy a Vidyo Router XL which can support up to 150 HD connections. The features of Vidyo Routers XL are as follows :-
- It delivers HD quality over low-bandwidth connections , as low as 384kbps.
- Secures signaling links by TLS and media streams through SRTP.
- Implements adaptive video layering for dynamic performance optimization per connected users.
- It supports native rate and resolution matching per endpoint, up to 1440p/60 fps.
- It sustains conferences even during periods of high packet loss , up to 20 percent.
The specifications of Vidyo Router XL are as follows :-
|Capacity ||150 concurrent HD connections|
|Performance||Resolution and frame rates up to 2160p60 , optimized for each endpoint's capabilities and local network conditions in a multipoint conference|
|Security ||TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, SSL, AES, FIPS 140-2 compliant|
- Input: 100-240v ~, 3.5A, 50-60Hz
- Output: 2x 550W Redundant (auto-ranging, Platinum
- Consumption: 112W (idle), 210W (full load)
- Dissipation: 245 BTU (idle), 645 BTU (full load)
|Network||2x RJ45 LAN ports: 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T|