The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switch delivers converged wired and wireless access on a single platform, creating an uncompromised user experience in any workspace. The converged system provides a single platform for wired and wireless networkwide visibility for faster troubleshooting, advanced security and quality of service (QoS) control, maximum resiliency with fast stateful recovery, and scale with distributed wired and wireless data plane.
- Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port models).
- Support for up to 25 access points and 1000 wireless clients on each switch or stack.
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 data and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
- Fixed, built-in 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and SFP+ uplink ports.
- Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor.