The Cisco Flex® 7500 Series Cloud Controller is a highly scalable branch controller for multisite wireless deployments. Deployed in the private cloud, the Cisco Flex 7500 Series Controller extends wireless services to distributed branch offices with centralized control that lowers the total cost of operations. It can manage wireless access points in up to 6000 branch locations. This controller allows IT managers to configure, manage, and troubleshoot up to 6000 access points and 64,000 clients from the data center.
- Supports 300, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 and 6000 access points
- Supports 64,000 clients
- Supports up to 6000 branch locations (up to 2000 Cisco FlexConnect groups).
- Provides both real-time and historical information about RF interference impacting network performance across controllers, through systemwide Cisco CleanAir technology integration.
- Wireless branch deployment for up to 100 access points per Flex-group and multiple Flex-groups per remote location.
- Support for high-latency WAN links.
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity support: 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports for redundancy.
- Local Split tunneling for improved WAN bandwidth utilization.
- VLAN based routing for deployment flexibility of single sign on.